Areas We Serve
Whether you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another person, are facing criminal charges, or are involved in another legal matter, having a skilled attorney on your side can bring comfort and peace of mind. When you are coming head-to-head with the law, an attorney can help you to navigate your options, build your case, and secure the best possible case outcome. At the office of Freeburg Law, LLC, our lawyers provide personalized, dedicated services to clients throughout Wyoming and Eastern Idaho. If you need a personal injury lawyer or a criminal defense lawyer near you, you can call our law firm directly for service today.
Where We Work
We provide service to clients throughout the state. When you hire our law firm, we’ll come to you. We know the value of working in person to gather evidence, get the full story, and represent clients in local courthouses. We work in the following areas:
- Jackson. Our main office is based in Jackson, one of the most beautiful locations in the country. Our local relationships are crucial in investigating cases in Jackson.
- Rock Springs. We have a satellite office in Rock Springs. Located in Sweetwater County, our lawyers will gladly travel to Rock Springs for our clients. We have litigated cases in this county and are familiar with the courts and judges here.
- Cheyenne. We also have a satellite office here. As the capital of Wyoming and the home of the famous Cheyenne Frontier Days, Cheyenne is the western city that offers a combination of both fine dining and entertainment as well as numerous “cowboy” activities. We love a trip to Cheyenne and are always ready to serve clients here.
- Evanston. Located just over three hours from Jackson, many of our clients are based in Evanston. We’re always happy to travel to this vibrant small city.
- Yellowstone. Like Jackson, Yellowstone is one of the most unique places in the west and an area of immense natural beauty. For clients in Yellowstone requiring legal services, we are happy to travel to your location.
- Surrounding areas. In addition to Rock Springs, Jackson, Evanston, and Yellowstone, we also serve various other parts of the state of Wyoming, including Cheyenne. We also serve Eastern Idaho. Please don’t hesitate to call our lawyers if you need legal representation near you in Wyoming or Eastern Idaho.
Our Practice Areas
We serve clients who are facing criminal charges in our state and need a solid legal defense, as well as individuals who have been the victims of accidents caused by the fault of another party. With experience in both areas of the law, we bring skill, attention, and knowledge to both the criminal defense cases and the personal injury cases we work on.Criminal Defense
fines, jail or prison time, and a black mark on your criminal record. If you are facing criminal charges, it is your legal right to have legal representation, and the smartest thing that you can do is to call an attorney immediately. Types of criminal cases we work on include:
- DUI. A driving while under the influence (DUI) offense is a serious charge that could have major implications on your life, especially if convicted. Our lawyers will help you to understand your legal options and what your rights are. We’ll also ensure that any evidence unlawfully obtained isn’t used against you, that any breathalyzer results were appropriately obtained, and that your Constitutional rights are protected throughout the process. In many cases, we are able to secure plea bargains on our clients’ behalf in DUI cases.
- Possession of a controlled substance. Being charged with the possession of a controlled substance, such as marijuana, cocaine, or heroin, is extremely serious. We’ll help you to navigate your options, including accepting a plea agreement and pleading guilty or pleading innocent, and defending yourself against charges.
- Felony offenses. In addition to drug crimes and DUI offenses, we also represent clients who are facing felony charges. These include assault that leads to injury, sale of a controlled substance, theft of property valued at over $1,000, and weapons crimes. If you have been charged with a felony offense, call us immediately.
We work with clients and their families who have suffered serious injuries and economic and noneconomic losses as a result of another party’s negligence. Types of personal injury claims we work on include:
- Wrongful death. If you have lost a family member due to the wrongful or neglectful act of another party—such as a drunk driver, for example—you maintain the right to file a civil action against that party for monetary damages.
- Car accidents. Car accidents are a leading cause of death in both Wyoming and Idaho. If you have been involved in a Wyoming car accident that you believe was the fault of another party, we’ll help you bring forth a civil claim and prove that you deserve compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and property damage costs.
- Motorcycle accidents. When a motorcyclist is hit by a larger vehicle, the damages can be catastrophic. Motorcyclists have few protections to prevent injuries, and these types of accidents are often fatal. If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, we’ll help you to recover the compensation award you deserve.
- Truck accidents. Truck accidents are terrifying—large trucks often weigh up to 20 times more than smaller passenger cars. We’ll investigate your accident and determine fault, and then work hard to prove that party’s liability. Fault in a truck accident could lie on the shoulders of the truck driver, a third-party driver, the trucking company, the truck manufacturer, or even a shipper or loader of cargo.
- Slip and fall. Slipping and falling may seem rather inconsequential, but these types of accidents can lead to severe injuries, and even be fatal in some cases. If a Wyoming slip and fall accident is caused by a property owner’s failure to remedy a known hazard or maintain a property in a reasonably safe condition, the property owner could be held liable for damages that result.
- Assault. Assault is a crime, a person who commits assault could face criminal charges. However, if assault leads to damages—such as physical or psychological injury and associated economic costs—the alleged assailant could also face civil charges.
Reach Out to Us Today for a Free Consultation
To learn more about our law firm, the areas that we serve, and our legal services, please call our law firm directly or send us a message online at your convenience. We work on a contingency fee basis for personal injury claims and offer free consultations. We are here to serve you!