WYOMING BUSINESS LITIGATION LAWYER
Involved in a Commercial Dispute in Wyoming? Call Our Jackson Law Office for Help
At Freeburg Law, our Wyoming commercial litigation attorneys are knowledgeable, results-oriented advocates for business owners and entrepreneurs. With the skills and experience to handle a wide range of business disputes, we are here to protect your rights and help you find the best path towards a resolution. Professional guidance and support is just a phone call away. To set up a fully confidential initial consultation with a commercial litigation lawyer in Wyoming, please do not hesitate to contact our Jackson law office today.
We Provide Comprehensive Business Litigation Representation in Wyoming
We are proud to provide comprehensive legal representation to business owners and entrepreneurs in Jackson Hole and throughout Wyoming. With a deep understanding of the challenges associated with running a business, our firm is focused on helping clients find cost-effective solutions that truly protect their best interests. Among other types of business disputes, our Wyoming commercial litigation attorneys can help you with:
- Breach of Contract: Contracts are at the basis of most modern commercial relationships. As a properly drafted contract is legally enforceable in Wyoming, the breaching party can be held liable for the damages caused by a failure to live up to the terms of the agreement. At Freeburg Law, we represent both plaintiffs and defendants in contract litigation. Call our Wyoming breach of contract lawyers for help with your case.
- Business Fraud Claims: There are a number of different state and federal laws in place that bar deceptive and unfair commercial practices, including the Federal Trade Commission Act (FTC Act) and the Wyoming Consumer Protection Act. Our firm handles the full spectrum of business fraud claims. If you have any questions about your rights, contact our Wyoming business fraud litigation lawyers for help.
- Partnership Disputes: Forming a partnership can be an effective and lucrative way to run a business. When a dispute arises between business partners, it can put the future of the company in serious jeopardy. We can help you with all types of partnership disputes—from breach of fiduciary duty claims to tortious interference claims. Call our Wyoming partnership dispute attorneys for help.
- Shareholder Disputes: Minority shareholders have little direct control over a corporation. They must put their trust in the hands of majority shareholders, corporate officers, and corporate directors. There are laws in place protecting shareholders. If you are involved in a business shareholder dispute, we can help. For more information, please contact our Wyoming shareholder dispute lawyers.
Commercial Contingent Fee Litigation for Select Cases in Wyoming
For the most part, business law attorneys are paid on an hourly basis. However, our Wyoming law firm provides contingent commercial fee litigation in select cases. In other words, our business litigation attorneys handle some cases on contingency. With a contingency fee agreement, there are no upfront costs/out-of-pocket fees. Instead, a business lawyer is paid for their services based on a percentage of the recovery in a settlement or verdict.
If you believe that you or your business may be entitled to financial compensation through a lawsuit, your case may be qualified for a contingency fee arrangement. For example, if your company is the plaintiff in a breach of contract claim or you are preparing to file a business fraud lawsuit, contingency fee litigation may work in your case. If you want to know about commercial contingency fee representation, please contact our Jackson, WY law office today.
Why Work with the Business Litigation Attorneys at Freeburg Law
Commercial litigation is complicated. At Freeburg Law, our legal team is focused on providing the personalized and attentive legal representation that business owners and entrepreneurs deserve. A dispute can cause serious damage to your personal and professional interests. We are willing to get started on your case right away. Among other things, our Wyoming business litigation lawyers will:
- Answer questions and explain your options during a confidential consultation;
- Investigate the dispute—securing the evidence and information you need to proceed;
- Help you evaluate all options for finding a settlement/solution outside of court; and
- Take whatever legal action is needed to protect your rights and interests.
We know that most business owners want to resolve disputes outside of litigation. When possible, doing so can save time and money. We provide cost-conscious representation. At the same time, our Wyoming commercial litigation lawyers are trial-tested advocates for our clients. We are prepared to take whatever action is necessary to help and your company achieve the best possible outcome.
Call Our Wyoming Business Litigation Attorney for Help
At Freeburg Law, our Wyoming commercial litigation attorneys are reliable, solutions-driven advocates for business owners and entrepreneurs. If you are locked in any type of business dispute, we are here to help you find the best path forward. Contact our legal team today for a strictly confidential review and evaluation of your case. From our law office in Jackson, we handle commercial litigation cases throughout Wyoming, including in Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, Rock Springs, Green River, Riverton, Evanston, Lander, Cody, Rawlins, Torrington, and Douglas.
Your Legal Guide to Wyoming Car Accidents
This guide explains how to handle your Wyoming Car Accident case.Read More
7 Things To Do If You Have Been
Arrested for DUI in the Tetons
If you have been arrested for DUI in Teton County or the Town of Jackson, there are a handful of things you need to be thinking about right now.Read More
Understanding Your Charge for
Possession of a Controlled
Substance in a National Park
A federal marijuana charge carries with it special consequences. Learn how to fight your case and win.Read More