Your Legal Guide to Wyoming Car Accidents
You’ve had a car accident in Wyoming. What happens next? Once you’re done healing, how do you get compensation for your injuries? And if you don’t fully heal, what then? Here is your guide.
Even if you’ve been in an accident before, no situation is the same. Neither are the laws and procedures between states. Whether you’re local or not, it can be a lot to understand and manage. If you’re injured, you may be facing medical bills in addition to automotive repairs and time away from work or activities.
“…insurance companies’ own studies show that you are likely to get more money with an attorney, even after you pay your attorney’s fee.”
Your responsiveness following the incident will directly determine how much you recover for your losses and injuries. We want to help you prepare. In this free resource we’ll cover:
- The scope of the accident and what this means
- Understanding your injuries
- The next steps you should take following the collision
- How the logistics and components of the accident claim works
- Types of insurance and how they factor into the accident claim
- Negotiation and litigation with insurance companies
- Wyoming jurisdictions and legal procedures
- The accident case flow and timeline
- When and how to work with a personal injury attorney
- How contingent fee attorneys are compensated
If you’re the victim of a vehicle accident, you shouldn’t go through this alone. Freeburg Law is here to navigate you through legal process to get full and fair compensation. If you have further questions or are ready to pursue your case, we’re ready to help. Please call us at 307-200-9720 for your free initial consultation.